20 Mayıs 2010 Perşembe

AN EARTHQUAKE THAT I EXPERİENCED(revised descriptive)

I was in high school last year.I got up early to go to school in the morning.And I was dressing up our house shook intensely suddenly.And I was frightened and went to near of my mother and father.They said to me earthquake was very intense .Basically all of us had been frightened but we treated each other as usual.After the earthquake finished everybody continued his/her work that he/she have to.My father went to his office and I went to my school. Earthquakes can conclude in death.And in the late a lot of people died because of very intense earthquakes already.Buildings suffered a lot of harm also.Maybe a lot of people hadn't a home anymore.Because their home was ruin and all in pieces.
Earthquakes arise suddenly because of breaking of crust of earth.And they shake earth's surface by spreading in the state of wave.A lot of earthquakes occur in top crust in 12 metres depth of earth's surface first occur there.If it is intense, it is felt immediately.In my hometown a lot of earthquakes happened and happen.I remember that a very intense earthquake happened in my hometown last year.
OK.I didn't experience such a intense earthquake but I saw how an earthquake happened.The earthquake that we experienced last year was as intense as it didn't be before and I hadn't see before.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder